Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Journaling through January

This last week I've felt a bit uninspired in the hemisphere of my brain that controls creativity and writing...whichever hemisphere that is. (Yeah, that's about as scientific as I get, mostly. Maybe that will change someday!) I came across this blog, where I found this great series called "Journaling through January." She just gives a great little thought to write about each day, and I think I'm going to do it for a while to get those creative fires burning again. My plan is to write every day about each of the journaling prompts, and post them all at the end of the week.  Scratch that, I'll post every day, if I can remember to do it! I realized that seven journal entries in one post would make them really long. I'll cut them up into daily pieces to make them more palatable to you and your busy schedules!

This means I have a bit of catching up to do! I've already missed 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment