1. I can go on walks with the kids.
2. I can start my 12-week jogging program.
3. Noah can try his hand at decorating our sidewalks with chalk.
4. I can get in and out of the car without getting snow in my shoes.
6. Starting a little vegetable garden.
7. Being able to spray paint stuff outside. I have a lot of little home improvement projects I want to do!
8. When I'm having a rough day with the kids, I can take them outside and let Noah burn off some energy by running around.
9. I can dress Bethany in nothing but a onesie, and I'll be able to see and squeeze her chunky thighs all day long! (Okay, I guess that's more of a summer thing, but still!)
10. The chronic dry-skin-winter rash on my arms will finally go away!
11. We can take Noah to the zoo!
12. Going on walks with Tyler.
13. Sunlight after 6:30 p.m.
14. Short-sleeved shirts
15. Driving without risking my life on black ice
16. Having a clean, shiny car with no yucky salt residue all over it!
17. Being able to open the windows to air out the house.
18. The semi-annual Hilltop consignment sale in April, where I will buy all my kids summer clothes! It's so fun to go shopping!
19. Green grass