If you had 1 million dollars that you had to spend, but you couldn't spend it on yourself, what would you do?
Oooo, I like this one. I have a nice long list all ready. (And I hope that spending it on my family doesn't count as "myself.")
- Do some things for my parents that they've been wanting to do for a long time. This would take up a good chunk of money.
- Start college funds for my kids.
- Take Tyler's family on a roadtrip. It's their favorite thing to do in the world. :)
- Donate a chunk to that one charity that helps children with cleft pallets. You know the one I'm talking about? I can't remember their name.
- Donate money to the LDS Church's fund for sending families in third-world countries to the temple.
- Donate another chunk to the Utah Food Bank.
- Buy a lot of children's books for my kids.
- Buy a 1 year supply of freeze-dried food storage for our family, my husband's parents, and my parents.
- Help my husband start a business.
- Keep a few hundred bucks for giving to newlyweds, first-time parents, missionaries, etc.
Journaling through January is a series that can be found on iamalongfortheride.blogspot.com