Saturday, January 7, 2012

Counting my blessings

(This is Day 7 of my Journaling through January series)

What are you grateful for this new year? Make a list and considering adding to it throughout the month as you become aware of God's abundance in your life.


In no special order, I am grateful for:
  • My husband finishing school
  • being able to stay at home with my baby
  • My home
  • The talents God has given me
  • The opportunity to use and expand those talents
  • Yoga
  • The scriptures
  • Church
  • My calling as ward choir director
  • Friends
  • Family
  • Living so close to my family
  • Jesus Christ
  • Books
  • The temple
  • My baby's smile in the morning
  • My husband's cheerfulness and how much he loves to spend time with me and Noah
Thanks for reading!


Journaling through January is a series which you can find at iamalongfortheride.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment